Facts About Cosmetic Dentistry
Understanding Cosmetic Dentistry
If you are ready to take some steps that are guaranteed to enhance your beautiful smile we invite you to learn more about the power of cosmetic dentistry. At Dentique Dental Spa we have the experience you are looking for. When it comes to Mt Lawley teeth whitening, veneers or Invisalign we have the expert approaches you need in order to get the best results.
Here are some facts about cosmetic dentistry with options for any smile enhancement procedure you would like to know more about.
1. In general, our cosmetic dentistry offers a wide variety of smile makeover levels that are designed to fit your budget. Our expert cosmetic dental approaches are state of the art and will leave you feeling more confident than ever about investing in your smile.
2. The most common type of cosmetic dentistry involves a simple, professional tooth whitening process. The teeth whitening techniques we use will provide you with immediate, dramatic results that are sure to make the right first impression or bring a dazzling smile to that special occasion.
3. If you have been dealing with the loss of a tooth or a broken tooth we also offer crowns and bridges in order to restore your smile to its original, healthy condition. If you are missing a few teeth, you may be interested in exploring the option of dental implants. We also use these and other tooth repair processes to repair cracked teeth.
4. Another great option for improving your smile is thin, porcelain veneers. Veneers provide a total covering for teeth that are damaged enough to require a more complete restoration. Your front teeth will come out looking flawless with the veneers attached to any misshaped or badly discolored teeth.
5. Do you have one broken tooth in your smile? If so dental bonding is an option you an consider. In this process, we can repair more minor flaws in the teeth with a composite resin that is bonded to the tooth. This is a great, affordable option even for small gaps in the teeth that make it hard to smile with confidence.
6. Are your teeth more crooked than they are broken or stained? In our office Mt Lawley teeth whitening is popular and the second most popular option for adults who want to straighten a crooked smile is Invisalign. Better than a traditional orthodontic approach our Invisalign methods can be taken care of in the office without the need for strict dietary restrictions or painful metal braces.
7. If you are missing several teeth and need to permanently replace the missing teeth we can discuss dental implants. Many people prefer the dental implant to removable dentures. This is a surgical process with dental implants firmly embedded into the jawbone.
Even if it has been a long time since you have been to the dentist, we invite you to come in for a cosmetic dental consultation. You may be surprised to know how many people feel so nervous about seeing the dentist that they avoid it for years. We are here to help you get back on the road to better dental health while improving the looks of your smile all along the way. Give us a call today, you are worth it!