Finding the Right Cosmetic Dentist in Perth
Having healthy teeth and gums is an important factor in maintaining good overall health. Regular visits to the dentist help to support your good dental hygiene habits and also helps to reduce any fears or anxiety of visiting the dentist. If you are new to Perth, or haven’t seen a dentist in a while, how do you find a good cosmetic dentist?
Our patients provide a lot of feedback, and find quite a few reasons why they’ve chosen Dentique Dental Spa as their preferred cosmetic dental provider.
Referrals from Friends, Relatives and Coworkers
If you have friends or relatives around Perth, ask them if they have any recommendations. There’s a good chance they’ve had some sort of cosmetic dental procedure already, such as teeth whitening, dental implants, Invisalign or veneers. Even if your needs are different from your friends, they could still answer questions about the doctor, staff or technology. They can also let you know what to expect at their dentist and how they were treated. Receiving a recommendation from a trusted source is always better than going in with no information.
Research the Dentist
Every well run business has a website, and it contains a lot of information to represent their practice. After taking a good look through their site, you’ll get an impression.
- What degrees do they hold?
- What are their areas of focus?
- Do they look reputable?
- Do the images on the website give you a good impression?
- How many years have they been in business?
- Look at before and after photos. What does their work look like?
- Check out the reviews. A great cosmetic dentist will regularly receive 5 star reviews from happy patients. Infrequent or poor ratings is a warning sign to be aware of. Reviews and ratings can be looked at as votes of confidence for a dentist when positive. They can also be red flags for a practice when negative.
- Do patients post “selfies” with their new smiles?
- Look at the images of the dental practice – does it look clean and professional? Is it bright and welcoming or dirty and dingy?
Many patients require special technology in order to have certain treatments. Dental technology changes over the years, and the best dentists will always take advantage of the right technology to ensure the best possible outcome for their patients. Technologies such laser dentistry and 3D x-rays can help reduce both the invasiveness of a procedure, as well as healing times.
When it comes to getting the right dental care, we know you have choices. Make sure to do your research when looking for a cosmetic dentist in Perth. Be sure to check out multiple online outlets before making your choice. When you call our friendly staff, ask for a free smile assessment and see what we can do for you. We are here to help, and look forward to seeing you soon!