Terms and Conditions for the FREE Home Teeth Whitening Raffle Winner
- The Home Whitening procedure with Poladay, Polanight or Pola Luminate is a PROFFESIONAL home teeth whitening procedure using products of varying concentration of Hydrogen Peroxide or Carbamide Peroxide. This procedure is valued at up to $550 per treatment and due to the high concentration of the peroxide in the products, this treatment needs to be done under the supervision of a dentist.
- A full examination with one of our dentists is therefore necessary prior to this procedure to prevent any complications, adverse reactions, or sensitivity or any other issues that may arise during the Home Teeth Whitening procedure. The examination usually includes a clinical assessment and check up of all the hard and soft tissues as well as clinical radiographic and photographic records, as needed.
- The system or product to be prescribed is at the discretion of the dentist, following the examination and oral hygiene assessment.
- The FREE Home Teeth Whitening procedure is only valid, if a patient is deemed an appropriate candidate after the examination and only if this assessment is done at Dentique Dental Spa. An appropriate candidate is someone that has optimal oral health and is free of tooth decay or gum disease. In the presence of disease, the dentist may recommend other dental treatment to restore full health, prior to the Home Teeth Whitening procedure can be commenced.
- The Home Whitening will not whiten existing crowns, veneers or fillings, and the dentist will advise you, if the procedure may require additional treatment after the procedure to achieve an optimal new white smile. The FREE Teeth Whitening is for moderate cases. Severe or resistant cases may require additional whitening treatment or other services or products, which the dentist will recommend after the examination.
- Dentique Dental Spa does not guarantee any specific results with the Home Whitening procedure, as results are unique for each individual case.
- For best results, it is strongly recommended to have the teeth free of pre-existing staining, tartar or plaque and therefore professional “scaling and cleaning” of your teeth prior to the Tooth Whitening procedure will maximise your results. Please note that should there be gum disease present, such as gingivitis, this will need to be addressed prior to teeth whitening.
- The Winner must be 18 years or over.
- As the winner of the Free Home Teeth Whitening you can also access our Special Offer for the Examination, Scale and Polish and Fluoride Treatment, this also includes 2 bitewing x-rays if necessary for $199 instead of our regular price of $355. We are a preferred provider with HCF, which entitles you to a “No Gap” examination and clean every year.
- If your Home Whitening System provided, includes Custom Whitening Trays, Dentique Dental Spa is not responsible for any loss or damage to the Home Whitening trays, which can be remade at full cost to the patient.
- A follow-up appointment will be necessary after two weeks to review the results.
- The winning ticket can also be transferrable to another person, as long as you inform our staff prior to booking.
- Please Note: For your convenience we provide HICAPS, so that you may claim from your Private Health Insurance to receive rebates that you may be entitled to. It is your responsibility to check if your Private Health Insurance covers you fully or partially and what that amount is.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.