Dental Services in Our Currambine Location
General Dental Procedures in Currambine
- Dental Checkup: Checkups are an essential part of preventive dentistry, allowing you to keep your teeth clean and healthy much longer. For this reason, we recommend dental check-ups every six (6) months.
- Gum Disease: Gum disease is one of the most problematic conditions one can face, as usually there is no pain associated with it, and in more advanced cases, it results in the deterioration of the periodontal ligament and the bone that holds the teeth in the jaw, ultimately resulting in tooth loss.
- Halitosis: Halitosis (bad breath) can be a serious concern for both adults and kids. In most cases, if not all, the culprit is likely poor dental hygiene and tooth decay. Although we can easily facilitate extractions, root canal treatment, and a variety of other possible means of getting rid of the cause of bad breath…
- Root Canals: If you have a mild toothache, or you’re feeling sensitivity to hot and cold, and your discomfort is strong enough to keep you up at night, it is very likely that you need a root canal. Fortunately, root canal therapy is fairly common.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings are typically used to treat teeth that suffer from cavities, or have been cracked or broken. Also, cases when your teeth have been worn due to misuse – such as tooth grinding or nail-biting – may also lead to the need for a dental filling.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures in Currambine
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a quick and easy way to improve your smile. It is a safe and effective procedure that will improve the color of your teeth. Teeth whitening treatments can be done in the dentist’s office or at home with take-home kits.
- Cosmetic dental implants: Dental implants are devices that are placed into the upper or lower jaw and function as replacements for tooth roots. These implants replace the part of your tooth that is in your jaw and provide strong anchoring points for artificial teeth.
- Cosmetic teeth shaping: Cosmetic teeth shaping is a procedure where teeth are reshaped, usually to look more aesthetically pleasing. This process can produce immediate results and is not painful at all.
- Cosmetic teeth bonding: Cosmetic bonding is a procedure that uses a composite resin to change the color or shape of teeth. This resin comes in different shades to match your teeth’s natural color, or it can be used as an alternative to tooth veneers. Cosmetic bonding can take as little as 1 visit and it’s an affordable option for patients who are looking for a quick, non-invasive fix. It is often used to fix small chips in a tooth or to build up a gap between teeth,
- Orthodontic treatment: This type of treatment is used to not only straighten a smile for aesthetic purposes but to also remedy bite issues such as overbites. This can be done with traditional brackets and wire braces or Invisalign, which is almost invisible to all but your closest friends and your mirror.
- Composite resin veneers: These are thin layers of composite resin (the same material we use for white fillings) that are bonded to the front of your natural teeth, creating a uniform surface and making teeth appear straighter, whiter, and more even.
- Porcelain crowns: A crown is a protective cap that covers the entire tooth. They can be used to improve the look, size, color, and shape of the tooth without harming the tooth in any way.
- Porcelain veneers: These are thin porcelain shells that are customized for your exact tooth and are often preferred by our patients over composite resin due to their natural and brilliant appearance.
Our Dental Office in Currambine
Call to make an appointment at our Currambine office
10/74 Delamere Ave
Currambine, Joondalup 6028
(08) 6225 2779
Follow this map to get turn-by-turn directions straight to our front door:
Currambine is one of the northern suburbs of Perth, which is the capital city of Western Australia north of the central business district. Currambine has among its attractions, the Currambine Central shopping centre and cinema complex. The city was developed as mostly a residential suburb in the mid-1990s on land next to the rail station, which was built and was opened in 1993.