Dental Services in Perth
General Dental Procedures in Perth
- Dental Checkup: Checkups are an essential part of preventive dentistry, allowing you to keep your teeth clean and healthy much longer. For this reason, we recommend dental check-ups every six (6) months.
- Gum Disease: Gum disease is one of the most problematic conditions one can face, as usually there is no pain associated with it, and in more advanced cases, it results in the deterioration of the periodontal ligament and the bone that holds the teeth in the jaw, ultimately resulting in tooth loss.
- Halitosis: Halitosis (bad breath) can be a serious concern for both adults and kids. In most cases, if not all, the culprit is likely poor dental hygiene and tooth decay. Although we can easily facilitate extractions, root canal treatment, and a variety of other possible means of getting rid of the cause of bad breath…
- Root Canals: If you have a mild toothache, or you’re feeling sensitivity to hot and cold, and your discomfort is strong enough to keep you up at night, it is very likely that you need a root canal. Fortunately, root canal therapy is fairly common.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings are typically used to treat teeth that suffer from cavities, or have been cracked or broken. Also, cases when your teeth have been worn due to misuse – such as tooth grinding or nail-biting – may also lead to the need for a dental filling.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures in Perth
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a quick and easy way to improve your smile. It is a safe and effective procedure that will improve the color of your teeth. Teeth whitening treatments can be done in the dentist’s office or at home with take-home kits.
- Cosmetic dental implants: Dental implants are devices that are placed into the upper or lower jaw and function as replacements for tooth roots. These implants replace the part of your tooth that is in your jaw and provide strong anchoring points for artificial teeth.
- Cosmetic teeth shaping: Cosmetic teeth shaping is a procedure where teeth are reshaped, usually to look more aesthetically pleasing. This process can produce immediate results and is not painful at all.
- Cosmetic teeth bonding: Cosmetic bonding is a procedure that uses a composite resin to change the color or shape of teeth. This resin comes in different shades to match your teeth’s natural color, or it can be used as an alternative to tooth veneers. Cosmetic bonding can take as little as 1 visit and it’s an affordable option for patients who are looking for a quick, non-invasive fix. It is often used to fix small chips in a tooth or to build up a gap between teeth,
- Orthodontic treatment: This type of treatment is used to not only straighten a smile for aesthetic purposes but to also remedy bite issues such as overbites. This can be done with traditional brackets and wire braces or Invisalign, which is almost invisible to all but your closest friends and your mirror.
- Composite resin veneers: These are thin layers of composite resin (the same material we use for white fillings) that are bonded to the front of your natural teeth, creating a uniform surface and making teeth appear straighter, whiter, and more even.
- Porcelain crowns: A crown is a protective cap that covers the entire tooth. They can be used to improve the look, size, color, and shape of the tooth without harming the tooth in any way.
- Porcelain veneers: These are thin porcelain shells that are customized for your exact tooth and are often preferred by our patients over composite resin due to their natural and brilliant appearance.
Driving Directions From Perth to My Lawley Location
Head northeast on Barrack St/State Route 53 toward Wellington St/State Route 65
Continue to follow State Route 53
Use any lane to turn left onto Brisbane St
Turn right onto William St
Turn left onto Walcott St/State Route 75
Destination will be on the left
Follow this map to get turn-by-turn directions straight to our front door:
About Perth Australia
Things To Do
Things To Do
The best things to do in Perth run the gamut from natural attractions to historical and cultural sites. There’s the expansive Kings Park & Botanic Garden, filled with native plants and flowers, wide swaths of green grass, and beautiful lookouts and walking paths, and there’s also the Perth Mint with its historical exhibits and gold-pouring demonstrations. The Swan River is a picturesque place to walk beside or cruise upon, on your way to eclectic communities like Fremantle and districts like Elizabeth Quay. Or you can splash in the waves at the nearby Cottesloe Beach. A handful of diverse museums, such as Scitech and the Art Gallery of Western Australia, also earn high marks.
- Saint Mary’s Cathedral which is on Victoria Square, Perth.
- St George’s Anglican Cathedral which is on 38 Saint Georges Terrace, Perth.
- The Salvation Army Perth Chinese Corps which is on 333 William Street, Northbridge.
- The Salvation Army Perth Fortress which is on 333 William Street, Perth.
- Uniting Church Western Australia which is on 85/89 Edward Street, Perth.
- Catholic Development Fund which is on 249 Adelaide Terrace, Perth.
- Trinity Uniting Church which is on 72 Saint Georges Terrace, Perth.
- Mortgage Settlements which is on 45 Saint Georges Terrace, Perth.
- All Saints Catholic Chapel which is on 77 Saint Georges Terrace, Perth.
- City Church of Christ Perth which is on 23/7 Aberdeen Street, Perth.
- Malcolm Street Short Stay Apartments which is on 45 Malcolm Street, Perth.
- Australian Institute of Fitness Perth which is on 20 William Street, Perth.
- Endeavour College of Natural Health – Perth Campus which is on 170 Wellington Street, East Perth.
- Western Australian College of Teaching which is on 2/165 Adelaide Terrace, Perth.
- Australian Academy of Hospitality and Management which is on 4b/200 Wellington Street, East Perth.
- The Cantillon Institute which is on 10 Victoria Avenue, Perth.
- The Pivot Institute which is on 201 Adelaide Terrace, Perth.
- Australian Technical College Western Australia which is on 8 Francis Street, Perth.
- North Metropolitan TAFE which is on Locked Bag 6, Northbridge.
- Howard Florey Training College which is on 2/102 James Street, Northbridge.
Parks & Museums
Parks & Museums
- Hyde Park which is on Vincent St &, William Street, Perth.
- Langley Park which is on 103 Riverside Drive, Perth.
- Council House Gardens which is on 27/29 Saint Georges Terrace, Perth.
- Robertson Park which is on 176 Fitzgerald Street, Perth.
- Hibernian Place which is on 480 Hay Street, Perth.
- Perth City Farm which is on 1 City Farm Place, East Perth.
- Wellington Square which is on Wellington Street, Perth.
- Birdwood Square which is on 301 Beaufort Street, Perth.
- Mary St Piazza which is on Cnr Mary Street and, Beaufort Street, Highgate.
- Victoria Gardens which is on 10 Royal Street, Perth.
- Scitech which is on City West Centre Corner Railway Street &, Sutherland Street, West Perth.
- WA Museum Boola Bardip which is on Perth Cultural Centre, Perth.
- AGWA – Art Gallery of WA which is on Old Police Courts, Centenary Galleries (Temporary Entrance, Beaufort Street, Perth.
- Foundation for the WA Museum which is on 140 William Street, Perth.
- DFES Education & Heritage Centre which is on 25 Murray Street, Perth.
- Royal Perth Hospital Museum which is on 10/14 Murray Street, Perth.
- WACA Museum which is on Gate 2 Nelson Crescent.
- Museum of Performing Arts which is on 825 Hay Street, Perth.
- Red Dome Tent which is on Perth.
- Francis Burt Law Museum which is on Perth.