What Are Some Of The Cosmetic Dental Procedures In Perth?
Most Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures in Perth
Cosmetic dental procedures are used to correct or improve the appearance of teeth and gums. The most common cosmetic dental procedure is dental veneers. The main purpose of such cosmetic interventions is to improve the appearance of someone’s smile.
The following are some examples of common procedures:
- Composite resin veneers: These are thin layers of composite resin (the same material we use for white fillings) that are bonded to the front of your natural teeth, creating a uniform surface and making teeth appear straighter, whiter, and more even.
- Porcelain crowns: A crown is a protective cap that covers the entire tooth. They can be used to improve the look, size, color, and shape of the tooth without harming the tooth in any way.
- Porcelain veneers: These are thin porcelain shells that are customized for your exact tooth and are often preferred by our patients over composite resin due to their natural and brilliant appearance.
More Cosmetic Dental Procedures…
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a quick and easy way to improve your smile. It is a safe and effective procedure that will improve the color of your teeth. Teeth whitening treatments can be done in the dentist’s office or at home with take-home kits.
- Cosmetic dental implants: Dental implants are devices that are placed into the upper or lower jaw and function as replacements for tooth roots. These implants replace the part of your tooth that is in your jaw and provide strong anchoring points for artificial teeth.
- Cosmetic teeth shaping: Cosmetic teeth shaping is a procedure where teeth are reshaped, usually to look more aesthetically pleasing. This process can produce immediate results and is not painful at all.
- Cosmetic teeth bonding: Cosmetic bonding is a procedure that uses a composite resin to change the color or shape of teeth. This resin comes in different shades to match your teeth’s natural color, or it can be used as an alternative to tooth veneers. Cosmetic bonding can take as little as 1 visit and it’s an affordable option for patients who are looking for a quick, non-invasive fix. It is often used to fix small chips in a tooth or to build up a gap between teeth,
- Orthodontic treatment: This type of treatment is used to not only straighten a smile for aesthetic purposes, but to also remedy bite issues such as overbites. This can be done with traditional brackets and wire braces or Invisalign, which is almost invisible to all but your closest friends and your mirror.
While some people can use one of these treatments to get the smile they have always wanted, most people will need a combination of the procedures to get their desired outcome. At Dentique Dental Spa, our cosmetic dentists can go over the options with you.
The various options come in different forms and at different price points. Some options take a lot longer than others but are more affordable. We want you to understand your options and pick what is best for your personal circumstances. Because of this we will lay out the various options and give you the pros and cons of each.
We are proud to offer cosmetic dentistry services for all of Perth and surrounding areas. Call today to get scheduled to speak with either Dr. Furlan or Dr. Iacob and come up with a plan to get that smile you have always wanted.
Free Smile Consultation
Brighten your smile today! At Dentique Dental Spa, we believe you deserve a smile you’ll love, and we’ll do everything we can to help you make that dream a reality. Call or message your local Perth dentist today for an appointment.