Cosmetic Dentistry in a Relaxing Spa Environment
Visit Our Cosmetic Dental Clinic With a Soothing Spa Aesthetic
Have you decided that now is the time to invest in your smile but have a fear of the dentist? If so, we can help. At our Mt Lawley cosmetic dental practice, we not only offer many options for improving your smile but we do so in an environment that is so relaxing, you’ll forget you were at a dental office!
At Dentique Dental Spa, We Offer Smile Makeover and Skin Care Services in a Relaxing Spa Environment.
The services we offer at our dental spa range from Zoom Tooth Whitening and Dental Crowns to Invisalign Clear Braces and Dental Implants. To further enhance your smile we also offer Lip and Dermal Filler injections. Here is a list of some of the other cosmetic dental procedures we offer:
- We can help you with any gaps in your teeth that make you feel self-conscious about your smile. Options include Invisalign and Porcelain Veneers.
- We can consult with you about replacing missing teeth with our Dental Implant services*.
- Our Teeth Whitening services will offer you the brighter, beautiful smile you have been wanting to invest in for a long time.
- We can improve the overall shape (including the length) of your teeth with the use of Porcelain Veneers.
- We offer overall Smile Makeovers for those in need of an overhaul when it comes to the appearance of their teeth.
These are just a few of our cosmetic dental options. Give us a call today and learn more about how to improve your smile at an affordable price. Let us help answer your questions and get you started on investing in a winning smile today. You and your smile are worth it!
Contact Our Office to Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you are ready to take the next step, call 08 6244 0089 and friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Furlan. You can also use our online appointment form below or visit the contact us page of our website.
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.