Dental Services in Our Mount Lawley Location
General Dental Procedures in Mount Lawley
- Dental Checkup: Checkups are an essential part of preventive dentistry, allowing you to keep your teeth clean and healthy much longer. For this reason, we recommend dental check-ups every six (6) months.
- Gum Disease: Gum disease is one of the most problematic conditions one can face, as usually there is no pain associated with it, and in more advanced cases, it results in the deterioration of the periodontal ligament and the bone that holds the teeth in the jaw, ultimately resulting in tooth loss.
- Halitosis: Halitosis (bad breath) can be a serious concern for both adults and kids. In most cases, if not all, the culprit is likely poor dental hygiene and tooth decay. Although we can easily facilitate extractions, root canal treatment, and a variety of other possible means of getting rid of the cause of bad breath…
- Root Canals: If you have a mild toothache, or you’re feeling sensitivity to hot and cold, and your discomfort is strong enough to keep you up at night, it is very likely that you need a root canal. Fortunately, root canal therapy is fairly common.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings are typically used to treat teeth that suffer from cavities, or have been cracked or broken. Also, cases when your teeth have been worn due to misuse – such as tooth grinding or nail-biting – may also lead to the need for a dental filling.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures in Mount Lawley
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a quick and easy way to improve your smile. It is a safe and effective procedure that will improve the color of your teeth. Teeth whitening treatments can be done in the dentist’s office or at home with take-home kits.
- Cosmetic dental implants: Dental implants are devices that are placed into the upper or lower jaw and function as replacements for tooth roots. These implants replace the part of your tooth that is in your jaw and provide strong anchoring points for artificial teeth.
- Cosmetic teeth shaping: Cosmetic teeth shaping is a procedure where teeth are reshaped, usually to look more aesthetically pleasing. This process can produce immediate results and is not painful at all.
- Cosmetic teeth bonding: Cosmetic bonding is a procedure that uses a composite resin to change the color or shape of teeth. This resin comes in different shades to match your teeth’s natural color, or it can be used as an alternative to tooth veneers. Cosmetic bonding can take as little as 1 visit and it’s an affordable option for patients who are looking for a quick, non-invasive fix. It is often used to fix small chips in a tooth or to build up a gap between teeth,
- Orthodontic treatment: This type of treatment is used to not only straighten a smile for aesthetic purposes but to also remedy bite issues such as overbites. This can be done with traditional brackets and wire braces or Invisalign, which is almost invisible to all but your closest friends and your mirror.
- Composite resin veneers: These are thin layers of composite resin (the same material we use for white fillings) that are bonded to the front of your natural teeth, creating a uniform surface and making teeth appear straighter, whiter, and more even.
- Porcelain crowns: A crown is a protective cap that covers the entire tooth. They can be used to improve the look, size, color, and shape of the tooth without harming the tooth in any way.
- Porcelain veneers: These are thin porcelain shells that are customized for your exact tooth and are often preferred by our patients over composite resin due to their natural and brilliant appearance.
Our Dental Office in Mount Lawley
Call to make an appointment at our Mount Lawley office:
6/145 Walcott St
Mount Lawley WA 6050
(08) 9468 7152
Follow this map to get turn-by-turn directions straight to our front door:
About Mount Lawley
Mount Lawley is a suburb located north of Perth, in Western Australia. The suburb is bounded on the east side by the Swan River, and on the south side by Vincent, Pakenham and Harold Streets, Alexander Drive to the north, and to the west Norfolk Street. According to Wikipedia, Mount Lawley the suburb is in the electoral districts of Mount Lawley and Perth, and it is in the federal Division of Perth.
Things To Do
Things To Do
Mount Lawley is one of Perth’s most stylish suburbs and buzzing cultural hotspots. Beaufort Street, the suburb’s main thoroughfare, is a long string of unique shops, award-winning restaurants, cool bars and chilled out coffee shops where you can enjoy the village vibe and full calendar of festivals, concerts and entertainment.
Mount Lawley is located a mere five minutes’ drive north of central Perth, or else a short bus or train ride from Perth’s main station.
The best way to experience the suburb is by walking the length of Beaufort Street. You’ll find big brand shops and boutiques selling everything from fashion and home wares to music, books and memorabilia.
Beside several gourmet delicatessens, there’s a huge selection of restaurants to cater to any budget or hankering. You can transport your tastebuds to all four corners of the globe while you sit and watch the world go by.
Mount Lawley gains even more vibrancy at night. The numerous bars in the area range from relaxed pubs and lively clubs to classy late night bars.
Art and art history buffs will also be struck by Mount Lawley’s fine examples of architecture from the first half of the twentieth century, including Federation, Colonial, English Vernacular Revival, Art Deco and Californian Bungalow style dwellings. The Astor Theatre – a multi-purpose venue built in 1919 – is well known for its fine art deco designs.
For those looking to make Mount Lawley their basecamp for a city break, there are plenty of motels, bed and breakfasts and holiday apartments to choose from.
Credit to the Information: https://www.westernaustralia.com/en/Destination/Mount_Lawley/56b267b42cbcbe7073ae194e
- Uniting Church in Australia which is on 165 Railway Parade, Maylands.
- Churches of Christ in W.A. Inc which is on 144 Sixth Avenue, Inglewood.
- St. Patrick’s Anglican Church which is on Beaufort St & First Ave, Mount Lawley.
- Parish Office of St Ninian & St Chad. which is on 40A Mary Street, Highgate.
- The Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of the Southern Cross which is on 40a Mary Street, Highgate.
- Progressive Spiritualists Church Inc. which is on 388 Stirling Street, Highgate.
- The Serbian Orthodox Church of Holy Trinity which is on 38 Marlborough Street, Perth.
- Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses which is on 92 Eighth Avenue, Maylands.
- St Paul’s Catholic Church which is on 106 Rookwood Street, Menora.
- Maylands Church which is on 41 Eighth Avenue, Maylands.
- Library, ECU Mount Lawley Campus which is on Building 8, Edith Cowan University, 2 Bradford Street, Mount Lawley.
- Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley Campus which is on 2 Bradford Street, Mount Lawley.
- NIT Australia which is on 251/255 Stirling Street, Perth.
- Edith Cowan College which is on Building 10, Edith Cowan University, 2 Bradford Street, Mount Lawley.
- Kingston International College which is on 131/131 Harold Street, Highgate.
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) which is on Building 1/2 Bradford Street, Mount Lawley.
- Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet which is on 2 Bradford Street, Mount Lawley.
- Roundhouse Theatre which is on Building 1, Room 2110 (1.2110), Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, 2 Bradford Street, Mount Lawley.
- Outdoor Amphitheatre which is on Between Buildings 1 and 3, Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, 2 Bradford Street, Mount Lawley.
- Richard Gill Auditorium which is on Building 1, Room 110 (1.110), Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, 2 Bradford Street, Mount Lawley.
Parks & Museums
Parks & Museums
- Hyde Park which is on Vincent St &, William Street, Perth.
- Mary St Piazza which is on Cnr Mary Street and, Beaufort Street, Highgate.
- Albert Square which is on 1 Albert Street, North Perth.
- Walter Road Reserve which is on Eighth Avenue, Inglewood.
- Macaulay Park which is on 21 Hamer Parade, Inglewood.
- Birdwood Square which is on 301 Beaufort Street, Perth.
- Mitch’s Gardening | Lawn Care & Reticulation Perth which is on 29 Deague Court, North Perth.
- Queens Memorial Reserve which is on Queens Crescent, Mount Lawley.
- Nanhob Reserve which is on Mount Lawley.
- Copley Park which is on 726 Beaufort Street, Mount Lawley.
- Lightbox Laneway Gallery which is on 483 Beaufort Street, Highgate.
- Beaufort Street Solar System Stroll which is on Saint Albans Avenue, Highgate.
- WAPOL Historical Society which is on Lincoln Street, Highgate.
- Back to the Future Mural which is on Wall at 266, State Route 51, Highgate.